Wednesday, May 25, 2005

FROM THE RED STATES

Ok, ok, ok I will say it and I realize that I will probably get bashed for it, being on a Cubs blog and all, but after Jeff Gordon's performance at "Wrigley Stadium" last night it is time to put this ritual to death. Singing "Take me out to the ballgame" was old when Harry did it, and it is even gotten worse since his death. Every Tom, Dick , and Harry who comes down the pipe know sings and it is getting ridiculous. Jeff Gordon, who is one of the best drivers on the Nextel Cup circuit, obviously don't know jack about singing. Apparently knows even less about baseball, I mean how in the world do you call it "Wrigley Stadium". That is without a doubt the funniest thing have ever heard. Jeff Gordon should stick to driving around in circles and the Cubs should do the honorable thing and kill this singing deal. While were at it, let's tear down the urine stench infested sewer known now as "Wrigley Stadium"and build, I don't know, how bout another mall.