Tuesday, August 30, 2005

By the way, is that the Cubs I see in 5th place a half a game behind Cincinnasty. Who was the moron on this blog that was picking a Cubs/Cards NLCS, boy that guy is real idiot. Let me look that up...oh I am the moron. I guess I was giving the Scrubbies too much credit.

You know since last season, and the off season I have been listening to Cub fans talk about the Cardinals are a fluke, blah blah blah, but when looking back we have won the division 5 out of the past 6 years. Of course the only time we didn't was in 2003 when the Cubs won it. So 5 out of 6 is a fluke, what does that make 2 divional titles in the past 20 years.

Could the Pirates pass the Cubs putting them in last? What a treat that would be. By the way the magic number is down to 16. Looks like your "wait til next year" lasts for another year.