Friday, September 09, 2005

Well I don't know about any of my fellow posters but I for one am on pins and needles in anticipation of this weekends upcoming Skanks and Red Sux series. I'm looking forward to it. Did I also mention I am also looking forward to my first prostate exam. I figure I hit the big 3-0 this year so I better go let the doctor shove his finger up my bum, in search of what I don't really know. Maybe he will be able to find my remote control, because I ain't seen it in two weeks. Maybe that would explain why every time I pass gas the channel changes.

Yeah the Skanks and the Red Sux, the baseball world awaits eagerly. Just like when we were in high school and watched the two rich kids get in a fight over who's daddy bought them the better SUV. I don't know about you, but I always wanted to jump in and beat the #$%@ of them both.

Yeah looking forward to that Skanks and Red Sux series. I also can't wait for the Dr. Phil marathon on the Lifetime channel either.

I guess you could say here in North Carolina I can forget about seeing any Cardinals highlights this weekend. Because in case you haven't figured it out were all just pawns in the baseball world.