Friday, November 25, 2005

SUZY KOLVER OR BONNIE BERNSTEIN...

I saw a poll on the Chicago Bears website and thought it would make for some interesting talk on the Northsidereport. The question asks, who do fans like more on the sidelines reporting football games Suzy Kolver or Bonnie Bernstein. The poll currently has Bonnie Bernstein ahead 64% to Suzy's 36%.

I for one am sick of having this PC garbage rammed down my throat and think they should have former HOF'ers reporting on the sidelines. Or at least people that have actually played the game and know what it's like to put on a jock strap or as Sam "Mayday" Malone said in Cheers, "knows what it's like to have a groin injury, guh-guh-groin injury." A flash back for any that might have been a Cheers fan from the 80's, like myself.

I know this might not be popular with the National Organization for Women, but hey I say the heck with 'em football is a mans sport. An overwhelming majority of football fans are men, I talk football with men, and 9 out of 10 women don't even know what a first down is, so ladies let us at least enjoy one thing for ourselves. Sure women can do any job that a man can do and in some cases better, but leave the football to the professionals. I don't know too many men that want to take part in shopping or getting your hair and nails done or any of the other stuff women like to do so leave the football to the men.

Yeah it's amazing I'm still single isn't it.

So since I am still single, I must confess there is a certain bit of attraction to a woman that loves football so against my better judgement I voted and I cast my vote for Suzy Kolver. Yeah I think Bonnie Bernstein is hotter, but Suzy knows the game more and looks like she would be more fun. Bonnie just looks like she is a hot chick to raise ratings but doesn't really know the game.