Friday, March 03, 2006

More Pictures from the Peoria Northsider Report...

Well, we think you've had to suffer through Randy's mug long enough so we're going to brighten things up around here a little bit.

After all, there's nothing of note going on in Cub land - this team as presently constructed will fight for 3rd or 4th in the division this year (sorry to burst the bubble of BCB readers).

In fact, here's a picture that captures what I anticipate will be the essence of the Cubs season this year (picture the Cubs as the guy on the right):



Can anyone say F-U-T-I-L-I-T-Y? All together now...

In case you're wondering, the 800 pound gorilla on the left won the fight.

Well, that's the extent of the Cubs related content of this post.

And now for something completely different...

To wit, we're going to indulge in the posting of some family photos at TPNR.

Here's my oldest son (Christopher Jr) and I at an apple farm this last October:



Here's my youngest son (Calvin Nicholas) in his room among his animals:



Finally, and since we are, after all, infidels at this site - here's my personal favorite of the [in]famous Mohammed cartoons:



That is really quite funny.